28 Jan 2018 (Palermo, Buenos Aires, Argentina): I was trying to make us eggs this morning when the glass top on the electric stove exploded–quite literally. It was very loud. We found pieces everywhere that was in direct line of sight about as far as 30 feet (e.g. on top of the fridge and behind everything). I was standing right in front of it, and thankfully the only place I got cut was a little bit on my leg; it could have been much worse considering my proximity. But yeah. Wowza. And when we told the hosts, they were very apologetic and said they’d come to clean it up.
Leave a Reply